How to increase your Oxygen level
WHAT IS OXYGEN LEVEL
The amount of oxygen circulating in a person’s blood is referred to as blood oxygen level. Our blood cells transport oxygen, which is collected from our lungs and distributed to the rest of our body.
Generally, body closely monitors blood oxygen levels as it has to be kept within a required range, as oxygen is essential for various demands of our every cell /tissue in the body.
Why oxygen level is important
It’s vital because a person’s blood oxygen level is an indicator of how good is a body as it distributes oxygen from lungs to the cells, thus having an impact on person’s health.
How to increase oxygen level naturally
We are giving you some of proven facts to raise your oxygen level naturally.
Intake of antioxidants allows the body to use oxygen consume foods rich in antioxidants likely kidney beans or rajma, red tomatoes, dark chocolates, broccoli, spinach, barley, berries, carrots. And even essential fatty acids like vitamin F, works on to raise the oxygen level in hemoglobin in our body’s blood stream. These essential acids are found in soyabean, walnuts and flaxseeds.
2. PHYSICAL EXERCISES
Being active you can utilize oxygen in your body.30 minutes of regular walking has greater impacts on body’s circulatory system. It enables body to use of oxygen by removing waste via lymphatic system.
3. BY YOGA
Change your way of breathing, exercising or practicing yoga like pranayama helps you improper method of breathing, as it is slow from diaphragm and vis nose than mouth.
4. YOGA MUDRA
It also helps in boosting one’s immunity. Mudra is a pose mainly done by using fingers and hand.
Yoga mudras are the most effective way to control the levels of various body components, and linga mudra is one such mudra that emphasizes the thumb to raise body temperature.
The Fire Gesture or Linga Mudra
Linga mudra is a hand gesture in which the fingers are interlocked in such a way that the fire element of the thumb is emphasized. The body’s temperature rises due to it.
Benefits of Linga Mudra
Helps in Breathing Difficulty
- All of the blockages in our respiratory system are cleared by the heat generated in our bodies. If you’re having trouble breathing or have a breathing problem like Asthma or Cystic Fibrosis, this mudra will help you get rid of it.
- Linga mudra also aids in the prevention of discomfort in an air-conditioned room.
- Bronchitis is no longer an issue.
- Bronchitis is a condition in which the tubes that carry air to and from the lungs become inflamed. A common cause is mucus thickening.
- The linga mudra assists in the development of enlightenment.
- Linga mudra helps to generate enough heat to prevent excessive mucus and phlegm development. As a result, Bronchitis is cured with this mudra.
- Prevents Running Nose
- When we get cold, we often experience a runny nose. It is brought about by a lack of heat in our bodies. Linga mudra is primarily used to keep us warm and avoid a runny nose.
- In a recently conducted research by IIT Madras it’s revealed that by doing Linga Mudra one can improve his Oxygen level in body naturally.