Recommedations from Psychologists.
- Isolate yourself from news about the virus. (Everything we need to know, we already know).
- Don’t look out for death toll. It’s not a cricket match to know the latest score. Avoid that.
- Don’t look for additional information on the Internet, it would weaken your mental state.
- Avoid sending fatalistic messages. Some people don’t have the same mental strength as you (Instead of helping, you could activate pathologies such as depression).
- If possible, listen to music at home at a pleasant volume. Look for board games to entertain children, tell stories and future plans.
- Your positive mood will help protect your immune system, while negative thoughts have been shown to depress your immune system and make it weak against viruses.
- Most importantly, firmly believe that this shall also pass and we will be safe…. !