Simple Ways To Achieve Your Goals Today
Have you ever felt like you reach for starts, but you never get the best result that you want? You set the high goals and hope but those goals never come true in the real life. You are not sure that what’s wrong you are doing and what mistakes you are making.
Actually, goals are hard to achieve. Sometimes you set too complex and too hard goals. Luckily, you are ahead of the other people by following this process of goals setting. You just have to tweak your approach and you will be reaching your goals.
In this post, we are going to talk about those simple ways to stay on the right path.
Simple ways to achieve your goals today
1. Create a action plan – This process of goals setting doesn’t get done only, by setting goals. You should have a action to achieve them. This is where most of the people fail.
Neither they try to achieve their goals either, they make a action plan. When they make this mistake their big goals start seeming overwhelming and then, they give up.
So, make a action plan to accomplish your goals. In this, you can add some small actions that you have to take in this month or week. As well as add some small things that you will do everyday for the goals. Like you want to start a blog, your small step is to choose a domain and do a research on creating a WordPress website. It is the key to break your goals into small steps that you have to take.
2. Visualize your goals – visualize yourself achieving your goals. Also, include the process and working there to achieve them. Try to feel that what will happen once you will accomplish your big goals. This will create a big picture in your mind and help you to stay motivated.
3. Write yourself a letter – This trick has made by John Carlton who is a famous copywriter. Once, he said ‘ my easy trick for setting my goals it too simple, I just sit down and write myself a letter and dated it after a year.
According to them, we should write ourselves a letter describing the life a year from now. It is a effective trick and another way of visualization. Also, it will be great fun when we will read that letter after a year to see whether we have achieved them or not.
4. Act everyday – It doesn’t matter how do you study everyday if, you are not taking action. Great way to learn anything is to do it. Not at all will get succeed at the first attempt but, experience you will get which will you to start help start again.
Every day’s action doesn’t need to be big. You just have to take a simple step towards your goals. Like your goal is start yoga, you can watch a video on the poses of yoga. If you goal is to avoid screen, you can try your hobbies. Every small step is the better one.
5. Tell you goals to others – Staying accountable to someone is a best way to have a motivator. When you want to stay on the track. Look for someone who act with you like your accountable partner. Explain which goals you are working on. This person can be your neighbor, friend, or anyone else.
Only, this should be the person who will check that, how you are going on with your goals. It will be helpful to get a valuable feedback and, a way if you fail to achieve a goal.